Elementary Montessori Mentor & Albums
Elementary Montessori online mentor – including albums, video lessons, support and an optional certificate of Montessori study for everyone working with the age 6-12 years old elementary child: homeschool, classroom school teachers, assistants, aides, parents, Montessori school employees, elementary curriculum specialists and more – at home or in schools – for children ages 6-12 (and a bit higher). The albums contain what some call the Montessori curriculum; this curriculum is fulfilled by following the needs and interests of the child before you. The albums are a map, you are the tour guide, and your child chooses the destination. The mentor is there for every step that YOU want, that YOU need.
Cosmic Education: Explore the cosmos with Montessori cosmic education – learn how to use all those Montessori timelines and elementary Montessori math materials, delve into our home, the earth and reach into the stars. Elementary Montessori children explore life both past and present while gaining the skills they need for the future – all while living NOW.
Benefits of AMI-style Albums & Mentor for Elementary Montessori:
- Albums are Keys-Based – providing the keys for every child, opening doors of exploration for every child to explore their own interests – they have TIME and they have SPACE to explore their universe; no being tied to just one source for your experiences and resources – children at home in all environments and learning areas. The child truly learns how to learn.
- Montessori Elementary Albums include the complete elementary Montessori curriculum (framework):
- Lower elementary and upper elementary (6-12 continuum; used for both 6-9 and 9-12)
- Introduces the Erdkinder Montessori for adolescents 12-15
- Elementary Montessori albums include mathematics, geometry, language and literature, geography (geology, functional and economic geography, some physics), biology (botany, zoology, human health), music, art, history, astronomy, and theory & background. Download and print the albums; they are also stored online for ease of access.
- Designed for homeschool and classroom use – modified by an AMI Montessori-trained homeschooling mom (the mentor) who uses Montessori elementary at home with her own child right now. Whether classroom or homeschooling, these videos and albums provide the depth of the Montessori materials while focusing on the “keys to the universe.”
- Keys of the Universe Elementary albums do not just tell you how to use the materials, they provide the background, the theory, the references to Montessori’s own work. Keys of the Universe albums are a strong component of the “preparation of the adult” – preparing you to guide your children and follow their needs and interests with confidence.
Key Features of the Keys of the Universe Elementary Montessori Online Mentor/Support:
- Albums: AMI-based Elementary Montessori training albums
- Complete album-coordinated Scope-and-Sequences and Materials lists
- Video lessons with a live Montessori child providing an authentic observation into a Montessori homeschool
- Private mentoring online support for as long as you are using the albums. Support provided via a permanent discussion community – as long as you need it, you continue to gain from the elementary Montessori community!
- Downloadable printables available free on the discussion community (online support) – includes ALL impressionistic charts, printable timelines and most language materials; more. Also, discounts at Garden of Francis online on many more downloadable elementary Montessori materials, including elementary Montessori charts, timelines, mathematics, language and more.
- Course assignments are optional – use them as they suit your needs; they are only required for those requesting a certificate of course completion.
- Support for local educational standards and public school curriculum, particularly for Montessori homeschoolers and international schools; for teachers working at home, in schools, in co-ops or other settings – Montessori or not.
- Three course/purchase options
- Additional options available to purchase individual subjects with or without online support.
- Complete flexibility – just want the albums with minimal/no need for support; or need full support along the way – designed to meet YOUR needs.
Visit our other pages for more information. And please ask if you have any additional questions!
Ready to join? Visit our course page for registration.